° Height - 16” (40cm)
° Fully handmade with love and attention to details, which makes each doll one of a kind.
° Made for children 3 and above (there are small parts like eyes, buttons, etc.)
° Made to stand on their own (there is no timber or metal so the dolls are soft and safe to play with)
° Fully flexible with wide-angle rotating the head and rotating legs so the doll can sit.
° All elements are hand sewn. We don’t use glue, unlike most soft dolls designers.
° Doll is made for both girls and boys
° All clothes (also entirely handmade) can be removed for washing, changing, etc. Clothes and accessories (hats, shoes, socks, etc.) can be purchased separately so children can choose from different looks for their dolls.
° Materials used (depending on a model):
Body & face - Cotton tricot (keeps form and has natural body color)
Clothes - Cotton fabric, jeans, polyester fabric (hypoallergenic with certificate “Oeko-tex”)
Synthetic hair, soft and pleasant to touch – hand sewn full wig, that makes the doll look great with or without a hat, perfect to braid, plait, comb, etc.
What is a "Motion Skeleton":
This is a special construction created from interconnected plastic parts and built into the doll's body, resembling a human skeleton in behavior.
Such a skeleton is an absolutely unique concept in the case of handmade fabric dolls.
Thanks to it, the doll gains completely new posing skills, which makes playing with her much more attractive.
The motion skeleton will allow for:
- The doll can be posed in a far more expressive pose than before.
- Thanks to the possibility of shifting the center of gravity, the doll can stand on one leg).
- Bendable knees allow you to sit the doll on objects (such as a shelf) in a much more attractive and believable way and thus more eye-catching.
- Doll's legs are bent at many angles and in many places (not only knees, but also the pelvis and ankles) allow you to lean on objects on which the doll sits (for example, rocking horse, edge of the bed).
- Doll can turn her head not only sideways but also up and down !!!
-The skeleton is not implemented in the arms and hands of the doll. The arms remain limp and hang loosely along the doll's body.
-Adding the Moving Skeleton to the doll will increase the price of the doll.
-The doll shown in the pictures has NOT implemented motion skeleton
Please click on this link to find out the photos of the dolls with Motion Skeleton implemented: