Lullu Mr. Doctor Andy
Like all Lullu Dolls I am 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail. This makes me special and unique (so I'm told!).
More about me:
• I'm 40 cm (16 inches) tall.
• I weigh about 0.5 kg without my packaging.
• I am 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail, meaning I'm unique!
• My head rotates so I can see the world around me.
• My legs also rotate meaning I can stand or sit on my own, handy after a long day of adventures!
• All my clothes are entirely handmade and can be removed for washing. Yes, dolls like to be clean too!
• I am made for Children aged 3 years and older. This is because the I contain some small parts such as eyes and buttons.
What I'm made from:
• I'm filled with certified polyester ovate, which is specially woven for sewing dolls. Basically...I'm lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body doesn't contain any timber or metal, meaning I'm soft and safe to play with.
• My clothes are made from cotton and jeans, if I decide to wear them, are made using polyester.
• My hair is sewn by hand. This means I look great with, or without a hat. Hair can be braided, plaited, combed or styled as you prefer
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees celcius.
• The same goes for my clothes too please! If you'd like to blow-dry my hair, please use cold air only.
• My hair is not suitable to be treated with heat or dyed
• This doll's name is for publishing purposes only. It is neither on the doll nor on the box.
What is a "Motion Skeleton":
This is a special construction created from interconnected plastic parts and built into the doll's body, resembling a human skeleton in behavior.
Such a skeleton is an absolutely unique concept in the case of handmade fabric dolls.
Thanks to it, the doll gains completely new posing skills, which makes playing with her much more attractive.
The motion skeleton will allow for:
- The doll can be posed in a far more expressive pose than before.
- Thanks to the possibility of shifting the center of gravity, the doll can stand on one leg).
- Bendable knees allow you to sit the doll on objects (such as a shelf) in a much more attractive and believable way and thus more eye-catching.
- Doll's legs are bent at many angles and in many places (not only knees, but also the pelvis and ankles) allow you to lean on objects on which the doll sits (for example, rocking horse, edge of the bed).
- Doll can turn her head not only sideways but also up and down !!!
-The skeleton is not implemented in the arms and hands of the doll. The arms remain limp and hang loosely along the doll's body.
-Adding the Moving Skeleton to the doll will increase the price of the doll.
-The doll shown in the pictures has NOT implemented motion skeleton
Please click on this link to find out the photos of the dolls with Motion Skeleton implemented: